You can see how to install a Bosch 800 series dishwasher through the video with the same title on our YouTube Housebarons channel or check out the steps we have listed below. Installing a Bosch series dishwasher requires you to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully to ensure proper installation and safe operation. Here are some general steps to installing a Bosch 800 series dishwasher:
Step by Step Instructions to install Bosch dishwasher
- Remove the dishwasher from its packaging and check for any damage. Make sure all the parts are included and in good condition.
- Choose a suitable location for the dishwasher. It should be near a water supply and an electrical outlet. The dishwasher should also be level and have enough space for the door to open and close freely.
- If you are replacing an existing dishwasher, turn off the water supply and disconnect the power. Carefully remove the old dishwasher from its location.
- Assemble the dishwasher by attaching the supplied brackets to the underside of the dishwasher. These brackets are used to secure the dishwasher to the countertop or base cabinets.
- Place the dishwasher in the desired location, making sure it is level. Use a spirit level to ensure that the dishwasher is not tilted in any direction.
- Install the water supply line to the dishwasher using the supplied hose and fittings. The water supply line should be connected to the inlet valve on the back of the dishwasher. Use a wrench to tighten the fittings and ensure a secure connection.
- Connect the dishwasher to the electrical outlet using the supplied power cord. Make sure the power cord is properly plugged into the outlet and the dishwasher.
- Secure the dishwasher to the countertop or base cabinets using the supplied screws. Use a drill to attach the brackets to the countertop or cabinets.
- Test the dishwasher to ensure it is properly installed and functioning correctly. Turn on the water supply and the power, and run a test cycle to make sure the dishwasher is filling, washing, and draining correctly.
It is always important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully and to use the supplied components for installation. If you have any doubts or concerns about the installation process, it is recommended to hire a professional to install the dishwasher for you.